The aims are to enable students to develop:
• knowledge and understanding of the principles and purposes of accounting for individuals, businesses,
non-trading organisations and society as a whole
• an understanding of accounting concepts, principles, policies, techniques, procedures and terminology
• improved skills of numeracy, literacy, communication, enquiry, presentation and interpretation
• improved accuracy, orderliness and the ability to think logically
• an excellent foundation for advanced study
There are no reviews yet.